VIRTUAL PASSES + TICKETS
HOW TO ATTEND THE 2020 FILM FESTIVAL
This year may be a little different for us, with the ever-changing restrictions of the COVID pandemic, but we have not lost our commitment to celebrate the magic of film and to spotlight the gifted filmmakers who have poured out their creativity, passion, and hearts for all of us to view and enjoy. We could not be more excited by this year’s films, compelling panels, and special engagements that we have lined-up for you!
VIRTUAL FILM FEST | What’s super cool is that you’re in control—watch what you want, on the device you want, when you want during the festival, Nov 11-15.
OUTDOOR IN-PERSON SCREENING ENGAGEMENTS | We have moved the theater screen outdoors as a safer alternative to the indoor cinema!
Opening Night at the South Bay Drive-in One Vehicle entry for $100, including snack package, on sale now.
Tickets for both Hotel Del Coronado screenings will be available as soon as we have final approval from County Health Officials and will be sold on a first-come basis until they sell out. No tickets will be sold at the door.
***Due to the ever-changing COVID restrictions and mandates our outdoor screening may be subject to postponement.
| OPTIONS |
VIRTUAL FILM FEST PASSES AND TICKETS DO NOT INCLUDE OUTDOOR OR DRIVE-IN SCREENINGS
ALL PASSES AND TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE BUT TRANSFERABLE.
VIRTUAL ACCESS PASS
- Allows for access to all virtual programs including indie+studio films, ShortsFest tracks, Filmmaker Q|A’s, panels, and live streams.
- Best value to enjoy ALL that the 2020 fest has to offer!
SHORTSFEST VIRTUAL PASS
- If SHORTS are your favorite part of the festival you can now watch all of them at your leisure!
- There are 5 tracks hosting a n array of creative talent ranging from emerging filmmakers, quirky, dark, humorous, creative, thought-provoking and witty.
SINGLE TICKETS VIRTUAL
- Short on time and don’t want to miss some of the best indie films of 2020? Dip your toes into “festing” by purchasing individual tickets to only the films you want to watch.