Welcome to the 7TH ANNUAL 2022 Coronado Film Festival!
LIGHTS | CAMERA | ACTION
Your Festival Experience Starts Here!
*Festival schedule is subject to change at anytime*
HIGHLIGHTS AND EVENTS
KICK OFF BASH! Taste of the Festival | Badge pick-up | Preview Night
OPENING NIGHT Film + After-Party
Salute to Veterans | Jury Awards | Centerpiece Film
Special Engagements | Leonard Maltin Industry Tribute Awards Gala
Special Engagements | Culinary Cinema | Closing Night Films & Festivities
This all-inclusive badge is the best way to enjoy all the festival has to offer! The easy, seamless festival experience!
Please note that *access does not guarantee entry, when required a reservation must be made in order to secure a seat. Reservations are open on a first come basis. Badge holders have early reservations status.
- Early Reservations (pre-public)
- Access to Films, Events & Parties, Panels, MasterLab Workshops
- Priority Entry Line to films
- Kick-Off BASH – Taste of the Festival
- Opening Night Film + After Party
- The Jury Awards
- Access to the Culinary Cinema Series
- Entry to the Hospitality Lounge
- Hosted Weekend Happy Hours (badge-holders only)
- Morning Coffee
- “Flash Your Pass” perks/discounts from Coronado retailers + restaurants
- THIS BADGE DOES NOT INCLUDE THE LEONARD MALTIN INDUSTRY AWARDS GALA OR THE GEENA DAVIS BOOK PROMOTION.
The industry badge includes all the perks of the
Emerald badge but at a highly discounted rate.
— This badge is not for Media and Press –
- Open to all working professionals in the entertainment, industry at all levels of production.
- Open to current college film students (21+)
- This badge is not for Media and Press.
How to Qualify:
- Credentials will be granted on an approval basis.
- $100.00 discount off of the retail value.
- A voucher code will be sent upon approval.
- Please click below to verify industry credentials
THE FINE PRINT
*Festival Badges do NOT include the Leonard Maltin Industry Tribute Award Gala.
*Access does not guarantee a seat – a reservation is required for all screenings, events, parties and will fill up on a first come basis.
*CIFF has a strict NO REFUND policy (this includes acts of God, nature and viruses)
*Transfers ARE allowed with approval from the CIFF Box office if you are unable to attend for any reason.